Important Senior Class Activity, Graduation Meetings and Cap & Gown Dates:
- November 14 – Graduation Meeting 7pm in the Auditorium
- November 14- Make Up Order Day (A-Z) Accept Class Ring and Graduation Orders in the Cafeteria 5pm to 7:00pm
- November 16 – Payment Due for Grad Trip
- November 18 – Fall Bumpfest
- January 9 – Graduation Meeting 7pm in the Cafeteria
- January 13 - Winter Dance (Sponsored by the Senior Class)
- February 6 – Graduation Meeting 7pm in the Cafeteria
- February 9 – Cash For College Night 6 to 8pm
- February 10 & 11- Winter Homecoming Rally, Game & Dance
- February 17 – Final Payment Due for Grad Trip
- March – Senior Parent Night Letter Due
- March 6 - Late Order Cap & Gown Cafeteria (A-Z) 4:30pm to 6pm
- March 6 – Graduation Meeting 7pm in the Cafeteria
- April 6 – Graduation Cap & Gown Distribution, 2pm to 6pm in the Cafeteria
- April 3 – Graduation Meeting 7pm in the Cafeteria
- April 28 - Spring Powder Puff
- May 8 – Graduation Meeting 7pm in the Cafeteria
- May 13 - Jr./Sr. Prom
- May 15 - 19 - Senior Week
- May 16 Senior Awards Night
- May 18 (tentative) - Finale Rally (To honor all seniors)
- May 19 & 20 – Senior Grad Trip
- May 16 – Senior Awards Night
- May 19 – Senior Grad Trip
- May 30 – Graduation Meeting 7pm in the Cafeteria
- June 1 – Graduation Practice, take care of Last Minute Cap & Gown Issues 3:30-6pm
- June 2- Graduation Day/ Sober Grad Night
- June 5 – Graduation Committee Meeting Debriefing 7pm in the Cafeteria
GRAD TRIP INFORMATION:
The Grad Trip is scheduled for May 19th & 20th. The 2017 Grad Trip will be more exciting than ever. We are planning on going to Disneyland. The Senior Grad Trip includes deluxe round trip chartered bus transportation to Disneyland, Disneyland Ticket and a private “Grads Only” event including a dance club party. We are planning on an extremely reasonable price of approximately $295.00 per graduate (price may be subject to a slight change).
Grad Trip Payment due dates:
- Non-refundable deposit of $50 due October 14, 2016.
- Payment of $125.00 due November 16, 2016.
- FINAL payment of $120 is due February 17, 2017.
Please make payments directly to USA Student Travel at USAstudenttravel.com register first, then after you receive the confirmation you will be able to make payments. You will be able to purchase trip insurance if you would like to. Please return the signed permission slip and contract to the Student Activities Office located in room 328 (by the baseball field). The Senior Grad Trip is an unforgettable experience and we hope this payment plan will enable more seniors to enjoy it. Due to the size of the Class of 2017, we anticipate the use of 6 buses this year. We hope your son or daughter is among the over 300 Seniors who will be participating in these memory-making experiences.