SBHS Athletics Office is located in room 328 (portables by the baseball field) Open from 7 am to 3:30 Monday through Friday
San Benito High School offers twenty five sports over three seasons, providing students the opportunity to compete against other local schools. Athletics is a great way for students to develop teamwork, leadership, discipline, and respect.
SBHS Spring Player Parent Meetings
February 16th: Track and Volleyball Athletes and Parents, Track in the Auditorium and Volleyball in the O'Donnell Gym at 6:30 pm.
February 18th: Baseball Athletes and Parents in the Cafeteria at 10am
Water Polo Clinic:
San Benito Aquatics will be hosting a Water Polo Clinic, on Tuesday, February 21st and Wednesday, February 22nd
at the SBHS Pool.
- Haybaler Coaching Staff
- Haybaler Athletic Schedule Winter 2016-2017
- Haybaler Webstore
- NEW Strength and Conditioning Program Information
- Strength and Conditioning Calendar
Paperwork dated before June 1st will not be accepted.
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork English Version
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork Spanish Version
2016-17 SBHS Sports
Eventually each of these sports should link to its own page to include coach contact info and schedule, etc.
(begin on August 5, 2016)
- Girls Tennis
- Boys Water Polo
- Girls Water Polo
- Girls Golf
- Boys & Girls Cross Country
- Field Hockey
(begin on October 31, 2016)
- Boys Basketball click here for practice schedule
- Girls Basketball click here for practice schedule
- Boys and Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Wrestling
- Cheerleading (Continued from Fall)
(begin January 30, 2017)
- Boys Baseball
- Boys Tennis
- Boys Golf
- Track and Field
- Girls Softball
- Boys Volleyball
- Boys and Girls Swimming/Diving try-outs/practice Monday 1/30 to Wednesday 2/1, 3:30-5:30pm at the pool.
- Boys Lacrosse pre-tryout player meeting on
Saturday, 1/28, 10:00a.m-noon, @ SBHS stadium. Must bring a combination lock to receive a locker and gear. Attendance is mandatory.