Thank you Ed Wong and Van Zantes for providing these photos.
SBHS Haybaler Athletics Office is located in room 329 (portables by the baseball field) open from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
San Benito High School offers 25 sports over three seasons, providing students the opportunity to compete against other local schools. Athletics is a great way for students to develop teamwork, leadership, discipline, and respect.
- Haybaler Coaching Staff
- Haybaler Winter Athletic Schedule
- Haybaler Spring Athletic Schedule
- Haybaler Webstore
- Press Release for the new PCAL Division Placements for Fall of 2018 Sports
- Student Release Form, paperwork to release student to someone other than a parent
Paperwork dated before June 1st will not be accepted. Sports Physical Paperwork for 2017-2018 can be turned in on or after August 1st.
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork English Version
- Haybaler Sports Physical Paperwork Spanish Version
BASELINE CONCUSSION TESTING
All sport athletes must have a Baseline Concussion test before participating.
2017-18 SBHS Sports
Eventually each of these sports should link to its own page to include coach contact info and schedule, etc. For Coach contact information, please scroll up and click on the Coaching Staff Directory posted under SBHS Athletic Links.
(begin on August 4, 2017)
- Girls Tennis
- Boys Water Polo
- Girls Water Polo
- Girls Golf
- Boys & Girls Cross Country
- Field Hockey
(begin on October 30, 2017)
- Boys Basketball - Tryouts - Varsity 10/30 @ 6pm in O'Donnell Gym, Frosh & JV in Mattson Gym on Nov 1st, Frosh @ 5:30 pm, JV @ 7:15
- Girls Basketball - Practice schedule... Click here for schedule.
- Boys Soccer
- Girls Soccer
- Boys and Girls Wrestling
- Cheerleading (Continued from Fall)
(begin January 29, 2018)
- Boys Baseball- Practice is at 3:30 Monday through Friday..
- Boys Tennis
- Boys Golf - Practice Monday through Thursday at San Juan Oaks from 3:30 to 5:30 pm.
- Track and Field - Practice is Monday through Friday at 3:30 at the track.
- Girls Softball - Tryouts will be Monday through Friday @ 3:30 at the Varsity Field
- Boys Volleyballand,- Meeting and PracticeWe will be making cuts after practice
- Boys and Girls Swimming/Diving(to accommodate zero block), Group 1 -Group 2 -(to accommodate zero block), Group 2 -Group 1 -(to accommodate zero block), Group 1 -Group 2 -3 (to accommodate zero block), Group 2 -Group 1 -
Any questions, please email Coach Latimore at [email protected].
- Boys Lacrosse